Build Up Youth!
$2,528 of $7,300 raised
Urban Design Leadership Campaign
In 2019, Territory’s youth leaders are launching urban design collaborations with young people across the city, including:
- Safe & Peaceful Communities Fund: Austin team project to create a youth public space plan to re-claim and re-imaging our neighborhood and identify safe spaces for youth.
- People Spot for Albany Park: benches and planters designed, built and installed by Territory where neighbors can meet each other, hang out with friends, or just relax.
- Pop Up Conversations spaces: interactive devices designed to bring people together, in real life, in our neighborhood parks
- Walk In Our Shoes for Night Out In The Parks: intimate youth empowerment walking tours designed and led by our teams featuring stories of our experiences in public spaces so that adults can experience the city as a teenager
- Youth City-Wide Urban Design Convening at the MCA: Curated by Territory with teens doing urban design work across the city.
You can help. Make a gift to support our urban design leadership activities today.