Build Up Youth!
Urban Design Leadership Campaign
In 2019, Territory’s youth leaders are launching urban design collaborations with young people across the city, including:
- Walk In Our Shoes Austin: youth-led urban design project to identify public spaces that welcome young people
- People Spot for Albany Park: benches and planters designed by Territory that create a semi permanent public parklet where neighbors can meet each other, hang out with friends, or just relax.
- Pop Up Conversations spaces: interactive devices designed to bring people together, in real life, in our neighborhood parks
- Youth Empowerment Walking tours in Uptown and Albany Park: intimate walking tours designed and led by our teams for adults to experience the city as a teenager
- And that’s just through August…
You can help us fund our urban design leadership activities by making a donation to Build Up Youth!
Our thirty day fundraiser ends December 15, 2018. If you donate, you are invited to our 2018 Build Up Youth! campaign celebration. Come to our studio, meet the team, and make your own Territory merch!
Our innovative, groundbreaking design and civic engagement work is led by Territory’s teens. If our work moves, challenges, or inspires you, please make a gift so we can Build Up Youth!
Take a stand for Territory. Help our young people lead. Click to give.